I just felt like I needed to post and say what I am most thankful for...and that is family. I have so many friends who are not able to be around their families on a regular basis, yet I sometimes forget how much of a jewel it is in my life to have them ALL so close.
J's mom and dad, sister, one brother, both Grandmothers, and an aunt and uncle all live in either Greensboro or High Point. My mom, step dad and 2 sisters, dad, Grandma, one aunt, one uncle, and about 6 or 7 cousins live right here in Greensboro or High Point!
It's comforting to know that we are all here to help one another out and that the drive to do so, at the most, would be 30 minutes!
I love you guys and I hope you feel that love from me all the time!
Other things I'm thankful for...
1. Grandma's candied yams, mac and cheese, and dressing (good thing I'm nursing this year because it's an excuse not to watch the girlish figure)
2. My AWESOME, incredibly SEXY husband! He really does anything me or DD need him to do...thanks Jerms!
3. My Dancin' Diva!!! She really does give me purpose. I don't have the words to explain what I feel for her...I just know I LOVE her and I am grateful that she is healthy and so much fun!
4. The jobs that J and I have. I have been in turmoil lately about having to work, but since I have to what can beat... off at 3:45 and summers off with BOTH DD AND J!!! I'm a lucky girl:)
5. Cozy socks and my blue fleece robe (I hate being cold!)
6. Hugs from J
7. DD's little legs...they make me giggle:)
8. Friends that make friendship easy
9. The Gospel
10. Desire...desire to do anything...be anything...and help create the future I want for my family!
I hope all of you got to spend Thanksgiving with the ones you love!!!
This little girl is ALL ABOUT dancing! She is always on her toes, leaping, jumping, flipping, and turning. If there is music playing she's up out of her seat in no time. She's still taking dance and loving every minute of it. She's working really hard on reading and loves to create adventures around the house for all of us to take part in:).
This little lady is OBSESSED with books and we love this! She is really becoming her own person and it's really fun to watch. She started dance class this year, has an amazing memory and I cannot wait to see what this year holds for her!
This little thang is "on-the-go," busy, talkative, and all over the place! She is by far my most outgoing little baby and she still loves to snuggle:). I'll be doing some more deliberate play with her this year and see where she takes me on her educational journey:).