Monday, November 26, 2007

Sweet November

November is such a sweet month for the Holmes crew. My birthday is early November , J's birthday is late November, and Thanksgiving break came right after that!!! We had lots of cake and other great food on both sides of the family:) I turned 28 and J turned 29 this year so get ready for the birthday bash for Jerms next year!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have fun decorating and planning for Christmas. I know we will since we actually have a tree this year:) Well, that's for another post.

Toodles!

4 comments:

shelley said...

You are hilarious! Love ya girl!

Natalie said...

Happy Belated to you both! We need to have another girls night and celebrate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

We remembered your birthday and not Jeremy's. Ugh...
Sorry Jeremy! Happy Birthday!!!
(I also vote on a girls night soon.)
~Carrie