Monday, October 13, 2008

Dancin' Diva's Birth Story

We finally have our Dancin' Diva in our lives and we are sooooo happy:) Parenthood has been amazing thus far and I can only imagine the adventures our little family will go through.

To make a long birth story short...

I thought I was in labor Saturday morning (in the wee hours) and they sent me home:( So, I thought there is no way I'm going to know when it's the "real deal." Well on Sunday morning (in the wee hours) I knew it was the "real deal" and at 12:56 in the afternoon we had our baby girl:)

The hospital stay was great and the EPIDURAL WAS MY BEST FRIEND!!! I had some pretty serious back labor so I needed the relief. This little girl has changed me! Ey, I cry now! Things have always touched me, but it's different now:)

She is a joy and she is thriving and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her to bits!!!

Check out the pics below...Enjoy!







So in love!

12 comments:

carrie said...

i can't wait to meet her!!

The "D" Family said...

she is so sweet and Jeremy's smile in the pict where he is looking down at her while holding her is precious!

jax from the harmon squad said...

I love her HAIR!!! She is precious, I can't wait to see her in person! Congratulations you guys!

andrea said...

What a great pic with the rings on her toes. Love it!

Great, now I'm the only non-crier in the bunch, huh? (Testimony sharing is the exception.)

Howard Family said...

Of course she is beautiful! So happy for you!!!

Natalie said...

She is so precious! And I love that photo of Jeremy and Mia! So perfect! Congrats again!

Holmes Home said...

She is truly an angel and we love her! Can't wait to see her again in a few months.

Di said...

Congratulations! Love the hair, Mia's especially!

Di said...

Congratulations! Love the hair, Mia's especially!

The Gore's said...

She's so beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow up with my own "soon to come" BOYS!...I love you 3!

Ravin

Carrie said...

She is so precious!!!!! Congratulations you guys. We will have to come visit Greensboro soon so that the babies can play together. : ) Are you getting any sleep?

Erika said...

Carrie, please come visit soon!!! We tried to work you guys into our Ohio route, but we couldn't get it done this past summer.

Thanks for the congrats!!! She is a joy:) I am actually getting good sleep. She definitely gets up to feed and be changed, but she allows us to sleep for about 4/5 hours straight after her midnight feeding so I can live with that.