Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's been 5 wonderful months in the world of motherhood and I'm trying to remember what I did before the baby. She is so funny and adorable and I just want to eat her up! Everyday she's a different person and therefore I have to keep my eyes open or I'll miss something. She weighed in at 12 lbs 13 oz at her 4 month appointment and she also checked out fine with her growth for head and length. She has SUCH a personality already. She has my way of not being able to hide what she feels on her face, which I think is hilarious since she's barely 5 months old. She is also starting to do this thing where she'll be playing or watching someone talk (which she loves and thinks is hilarious) and then she looks back at me to see if I'm watching. I love it! I love that she wants me to see the hilariousness that she sees because it means she knows momma:) I know you're reading this thinking of course she knows momma. However, when you work full time every little sign that she needs you and wants you there is that much more amazing. I love her:)

J and I are so blessed to have a healthy little one and we wouldn't change our lives for anything!!! I can't wait until we can spend everyday with her over the summer. She's so fun now, but at 8,9, and 10 months I know she'll be a hoot:)



4 Months


7 comments:

shelley said...

love the gummy smile. and she will keep looking back at you to see your reactions to things for a while. shaelyn still does it sometimes. i love it! because, yes, it does make you feel needed! and loved.

Vlazny's said...

Caden is looking forward to this summer too. Wink wink

Heidi said...

Mia is so cute! I'm sure you'll enjoy the summer. They only get more fun!

Natalie said...

She is sooo adorable! And I hope Finley and Mia can spend some quality time together this summer.

Marti Family said...

She is so cute!!! I can't believe how much she has changed over these 5 months! I can't imagine how cute she will be as she gets bigger!!!

Marti Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

I want to pinch those cheeks!!! She is so gorgeous. These pictures make me want to hop in the car and come for a visit. : )