Friday, January 1, 2010

DD Moments

Disclaimer: As Dancin' Diva gets older I'm sure I will have more things to write in DD moments. Plus I kind of had another baby and had no time to get more moments on the blog:)



12.14.09 - DD loves playing in boxes. Well tonight she wanted to get in a box that was too small so we showed her the box that she would fit into. She then proceeded to motion for the smaller box but we didn't know why. Then at the same time J and I knew that she wanted SD to get in the box! It was too cute!!!

On the way to a friend's house DD found her shadow outside and was dancing and watching the shadow move.



12.23.09 - DD was headed towards Poppi's cell phone charging on the floor and didn't want her to touch it. So I said to DD, "No no, that's Poppi's phone." She looked at me and said, "No no, Poppi's phone." I was amazed!!! She's started to repeat our sentences now:)




12.2009 I was getting ready one day and saw DD dive into the bassinet from the bed! I thought SD was in there but Jeremy had her in his arms. She's our little acrobat these days:)


SD bonus pictures:)

Notice something different??? No brace!!! SD gets to come out of it during the day, but still has to wear it during the night until she gets another ultrasound next month. Hopefully at that point we can stop the brace altogether then we'll just have to go back when she's a year old to check how her walking is coming along.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

They are so sweet together!