Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bows!!!

So with two girls, a third on the way, and they all have full heads of hair I have decided I need to start making boutique style bows myself. They are rather expensive if you go out to the stores and purchase so I put my craftiness to work and I'm actually pretty good at making them. It was kind of surprising, but it was also a very therapeutic process for me. Sitting quietly involved in a repetitive project where I get to be creative...a great outlet!

I'm getting ready to get "stocked up" and make several so that I can sell them on the side. Be on the look out!

Here are just a few I've made so far with some store bought ribbon. I get better with every bow and with the good ribbon I order they'll look even better.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

This makes me want a girl! Great job Erika! They are too cute.

Natalie said...

Oh crap - me again! - natalie

Andrea said...

Way to go, Erika! They look awesome.

April said...

You did do great! I never thought of bows and hair stuff as gifts, but should that be on your baby shower list? :)

carrie said...

They look great! You know what could help sell them...pictures of them in the cute hair of those cute girls. Ü