Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Adventure

We started homeschool today!!! I have gone through several emotions since Jeremy and I decided to homeschool. I have been nervous, excited, nervous again, and back around to excited several times:). At any rate, we are ready and this homeschool train is taking off! Wish us luck!

Here are some pictures from our first day!

School Pictures






School work


Shapes and colors for SD since she's new at this school thing:)


She LOVES cutting!


Lacing:)


Don't let her face fool you. She would use these Do-A-Dot markers ALL day if I would let her.


SD loves them too

A shout out goes to this blog for all the Letter of the Week printouts. She is amazing with all the things she does and she gives me great ideas too! She's got a pretty great name too, just spelled with a "c." :)



9 comments:

ATPhotography said...

Love it sissy! Looks like you guys are going to be doing great.

Natalie said...

You are awesome! And how cute are they? Lexi looks so grown up in her pictures! I can't stand how cute they are!

shelley said...

yay! hope it continues to go well!

and i recognize those clothes!! super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Shelley, Mia LOVED that shirt when I pulled it out. She thought it was a dress...ha! She asked to put it on again tomorrow so don't be surprised if you see it again on Wednesday.

Erika

Holmes Home said...

Wish my kids looked that energetic when we did school. Looks like fun, and the girls are just adorable.
Stacie

Rhonda said...

Erika... I see that everything is off to a great start! I have no doubt that to children are in capable hands!

I'm so proud of what you guys are doing!

God bless,
Your Loving Mom

rt

Cindy said...

Your girls are cute as buttons! They seem excited about the fun learning you are offering :-) Have fun!

Princess said...

This is awesome E! It looks like you guys are off to a great start & I hope it continues to be great! I love how hands on you are with your girls :)

Andrea said...

So glad it got off to a great start.

LOVE that picture of the two girls together in the yard. Precious.