Friday, January 27, 2012

Kids were here

So I was reading a friend's blog and I absolutely loved THIS idea and so now every Friday I am going to post one...or maybe more than one picture of images from around our house/"world." Finding little gems like this around the house as I clean (or don't clean...ha!) make me laugh, cry, or sometimes just smile and ponder on how GREAT these little ones are and how the special chaos that is having small children won't be here for very long. So enjoy and come back to visit every Friday if you want to see that "kids were here."


4 comments:

shelley said...

love the clothes laying out like that. shaelyn does the same thing. and imaimmiiamiamiimia!

Bethany C. said...

Blogs are so intimidating. I haven't begun because I worry about what to write. I love your idea! Keep posting!

Natalie said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

Look at Mia writing her name! That's awesome.