Monday, August 27, 2012

Homeschool Pictures and First Day

 Here are the girls for the 2012-2013 Homeschool Year!!!  They were so good and dealt with my impromptu photo shoot on our way to the playground.  They've grown so much since last year!!!  I love these girls, I'm glad to be their mom, and I'm glad that we have this opportunity to learn together:).











 After the photo shoot we joined some friends at the park where I took more pictures.  I'm all over 
documenting cuteness...haha!







The first day of school was a Super Hero Jammie Day!!!  They came up with this all on their own:).  It was great!  We did lots of fun review with Handwriting Without Tears where we sang songs as we got familiar with building our letters with our wood pieces, did some number tracing, had some friends over, and got our reading in with Daddy after dinner:).  












3 comments:

Andrea said...

The one with the Batman shirt and the tutu is ADORABLE. Love it.

Ahermitt said...

Lovely blog. Keep it up.

Amber said...

Came over from the Ultimate Homeschool Blog list.

It's great to see another family that schools in costume! My kids are always dressing up for school.

The Olympic post was great too!
What a great idea and way to get the kiddos involved! Love it!