Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Knitting 101

So today I learned how to knit...again! I am trying to open my mind up to new crafts so that I can have some new things to do with all of my free time that will be coming soon. We started at about 7 o'clock and I left EY's house at about 9 o'clock and I was good until I got home. I guess I thought I was a pro or something because when I got home I decided I could watch American Idol, talk to Jeremy, and knit all at the same time. Well, let's just say I left EY's house with the beginning of something beautiful and now it's all all over the floor. I guess I should have stopped instead of knitting until 11PM! However, if you know me at all you know that I must strive to be good at everything that I attempt so that's why I continued. One of the women in the knitting group even termed me "the perfectionist." I was cool with that though because it's who I am:)

Well, peace out to all my HOMIES...ha! I'll catch you next time and be on the look out for my next blog where I will share our adventure in Daytona Beach, Florida. The NCSU Dance Team will be competing at college nationals where our toughest opponent is no other than...BYU! I know, you would have never guessed, but those girls can dance and they are hard to beat. Well, wish us luck and...Go Pack!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Erica,

I enjoyed knitting last night too. It is hard and my left shoulder had to be rubbed when I got home! Talk to you soon.

Natalie

andrea said...

What a conflict of interest for me--NCSU(where my good friend coaches) or BYU(where I'm a student)??? I guess I'll be happy if either of you win. :) Good luck!

shelley said...

Ha ha ha! Love the knitting story, because it sounds exactly like me when I first started knitting. I can't tell you how many times I started over on the scarf I knitted - I too thought I could talk to my mom on the phone, watch t.v., eat dinner, and knit. Not so my friend! But you're already doing great! Want to go get yarn and needles on Friday after work?