Friday, April 13, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

So I was tagged next in the list of threes so here it goes:)

Three Things I Love:
1. My husband
2. Dancing...it's my therapy
3. Really hot showers

Three Things I Hate:
1. Milk
2. When service people just look at you instead of saying, "How may I help you."
3. Being cold!

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. J
2. Uncle Brian
3. Mike A...my favorite white man:)

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. My basement windows at night when I'm alone in my house.
2. Not knowing where my calendar is (Jeremy made me put this 'cause he thinks I'm an organizational freak!)
3. Unlocked doors

Three Things I Don't Understand
1. Why Shane gets away with MURDER on "The Shield"
2. Why Carly won't get back with Sonny on General Hospital (Yes, I am a soap opera fan.)
3. Why people don't just do their jobs!!!

Three Things On My Desk
1. Papers...
2. Papers......
3. and more papers because I was so annoyed today I didn't clean up before I left!

Three Things I Plan To Do Today (or Did Today)
1. Enjoy bowling tonight...I'm a little tired.
2. Update my blog because I too am a blog slacker!
3. Find a shirt to wear that doesn't have NCSU Dance on it...I need some normal shirts!!!

Three Things I Want To Do Before I die
1. Go on my honeymoon
2. Own that dance studio EY and I keep talking about:)
3. and have beautiful children with my gorgeous husband!!!

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Be a great friend to those willing
2. Agree to disagree
3. Dominate the gridiron!!!

Three Things I can't Do:
1. Wait...I am soooooooo impatient...sorry Jeremy:(
2. Drive a stick shift
3. Mow the grass...it's against my religion...ha!

Three Things I Miss:
1. My college buddies because we don't get to see each other much
2. My LIFE...but I got it back when I returned from Daytona last week!
3. Sleeping in

Three Things I'd Like To Learn
1. How to play the guitar
2. How to speak Spanish, but I'll never do it.
3. More about the gospel

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not saving the crazy money I made over the past 9 years with my awesome summer job
2. Not researching scholarships enough in high school so that I wouldn't have all of these school loans
3. Giving Jeremy a hard time before he proposed because I'm what...not good at waiting!

Three Favorite Foods:
1. J's tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Toast with butter
3. J's grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches

Three Favorite TV Shows as a Kid
1. G.I. Joe
2. The Cosby Show
3. Thundercats

Three People I Tag (Do this in the comment section or your own blog!):
1. April T.
2. Natalie D.
3. Nicolle

4 comments:

shelley said...

I laughed out loud several times, especially because you DO need some new shirts! HA HA! Loved the list! Thanks for doing it.

andrea said...

Next time I'll check the blog before I start bugging you about updating it. :)

Loved the lists. You were a Thundercats fan??? And I would've never guessed that you liked soap operas. I think you're the only person that I know who does.

Greg and Nicolle said...

Thanks for tagging me, Erika. I was beginning to feel a little left out! :)
-Nicolle

Natalie said...

YESSSSS! I have been tagged! I feel like one of the cool girls again! Thanks Erica! You rock!

Natalie