Saturday, September 15, 2007

New decor!!!

J and I have been decorating our home for a year! Who knew it would take so long to decide what we wanted on the walls:) We'll after searching and planning in my head I finally found an entry way table and mirror from Hobby Lobby (this place is AWESOME...have you seen their Christmas and Halloween stuff??), we got some frames that you stick multiple pictures in and a decorative piece for two walls from TJ Maxx, a coffee table from Market Samples (this small furniture store on High Point Rd in High Point), another smaller coffee table, and an armoire and end table from a friend's mom . We have been so blessed to receive different items from friends and family and to purchase some additional pieces.

It feels so good not to be scared to put things on the wall anymore. Now that we are homeowners there isn't a maintenance guy to come and repair the walls when you mess them up hanging and re-hanging pictures and frames:)

Enjoy the pictures!


4 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

Beautiful! One of my favorite things about getting married was getting to decorate my own house- and you would think looking at it that I am bound and determined to squeeze as much furniture and stuff into it as possible (just wait until you come over and see). Oh, and I love Jeremy lounging on the gorgeous furniture playing video games- priceless.

andrea said...

Everything looks great, Erika. I especially love the big, square coffee table. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great!!! You are making me feel very lazy.... : )

Natalie said...

You guys have some very nice furniture. Isn't decorating fun? One of my favorite parts of owning a home.