Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Worst Bloggers Ever!

So J and I haven't blogged in a LONG time. I have been soooo busy with summer camps, family stuff, school starting, and UNCG cheer and dance that there has only been time for sleep. So since the last time I posted we have celebrated Grand momma Holmes' 90 birthday, done the girl's camp thing, we have gone to my family reunion in Florida, been out of town at my cheer camps, and celebrated my nephew's first birthday. The summer was a blur and I am glad to have my life back! Please, please, please remind me next summer of this post so that I don't run myself crazy like I did this summer:)

Since it's 10pm and my brain hurts I am going to have to give you a break down of the pictures first because I cannot remember (and nor do I care to right now) how to get the pictures to let me put a caption after each.

1. Me and my friend at the UCA Awards Night dinner
2. The great decorations me and the other camp director woke up to one day a girl's camps
3. Grand momma Holmes and J
4. J's parents and there 9 grandchildren
5. A preview of what J will be like when he's a dad:) I love this picture.
6. Me and my sissy. She's 17 and wonderful!
7. Nephew J making his birthday entrance. He was not happy at first:)

So this is my quick snapshot of our summer. Now that I am back home we will be posting regularly again.

Enjoy the pictures!




6 comments:

andrea said...

I thought you had given up blogging for good. Glad to see your back. Great pics.

jax from the harmon squad said...

I understand the busy summer thing- I'm not sure if ours was quite as busy, but it was close. Max's first birthday is coming up soon... I have to figure out what we're going to do. I hope he looks as cute with his party hat as your nephew does, however.

Anonymous said...

Erika, I think you win the prize for the busiest summer!!! : ) I am so glad that you guys are back and maybe a little less busy. It looks like you had a great time!!

Natalie said...

Cute photos. I know you guys have been super busy. Hopefully we can all get together again soon! Have a date night or something.

Anonymous said...

It's so funny that 2 days before I posted my "We Suck @ This" blog you (Erika) posted this one. Dave and I haven't blogged since we returned from Cali at the beginning of JULY! I'm going to do my best to blog more (like you!). The pics are great and your nephew is so adorable! Hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon (considering I was the last one to call you and told you to call me back (ERIKA) and I still haven't gotten that phone call). TEAM LEE LOVES YOU GUYS!! :)

shelley said...

Love the HA! toilet paper. Classic!