Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's happening with the Holmes?





Swinging with daddy at our second family reunion this summer



This past Sunday in her dress for church:) I love it when we get that big 'ole open mouth smile!


Feeding herself...she knows what to do with the fork but of course it's faster to pick the food up with her hands:)
Kind of blurry but the point is...she's got shoes!!! We finally purchased these cute little tennis shoes and a pink dressy pair for church. She keeps them on, but every once in a while she tries and shake them off...ha!

and finally...funny faces with daddy:)







...and that's what we've been up to this week!

8 comments:

Holmes Home said...

love the pictures, adore the funny faces - we could watch her all day long!

carrie said...

Ah, my cute little friend...adorable! And she looks so big standing there next to the door!

andrea said...

Those fishy faces are hilarious! You should take a still shot and send it in to the NC aquariums. They're looking for billboard models. :)

shelley said...

and sitting in a big girl booster seat and looking like she's about to walk.
too bad you didn't get jeremy's fish faces on the video...

Natalie said...

She is getting so big so fast! I can't believe it!

Marti Family said...

She is just too friggin ADOREABLE!!!! I just want to smooch those chubby cheeks!!! :) Love the funny face video!! I can't wait till Frankie gets silly!

Marti Family said...

She is just too friggin ADOREABLE!!!! I just want to smooch those chubby cheeks!!! :) Love the funny face video!! I can't wait till Frankie gets silly!

Marti Family said...

She is just too friggin ADOREABLE!!!! I just want to smooch those chubby cheeks!!! :) Love the funny face video!! I can't wait till Frankie gets silly!