Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do you know what today is (was)...It's our anniversary!

For any of you who don't know, the title of this blog is a shout out to one of my favorite music groups in the 80's. Tony! Toni! Tone! made a song called "Anniversary" and that's the main line in the hook or chorus.

Well, onto the greatness. Yesterday was our one year anniversary and it was an EXCELLENT day! First we went on a picnic at the Bicentennial Gardens where we were married. For those of you who were there a year ago, it was about 80 degrees (10 -15 degrees cooler than last year). Where was this weather then!


The sign as you enter the gardens.


The picnic J put together.

The gazebo where we got married and J relaxing underneath.


After that we headed to Coldstone for smoothies, Lowes, and a couple of furniture places for some window shopping. We LOVE going and testing out the squishiness (you like my word don't you) of all of the couches. So after that we went to P.F. Chang's and it was AWESOME!!! I have only ever gotten the lettuce wraps and Jeremy's never eaten there so it was GREAT!!!


The best chinese food EVER!!!



The shirt I'm wearing was my gift from J. It's from White House Black Market and I LOVE it!

After we left the restaurant we decided that we wanted to see our friends so we joined them at the end of Family Home Evening and got a dance lesson.

It was a great anniversary! J did an awesome job planning everything. He's the BEST husband ever!

6 comments:

Tom said...

Not only is he the best husband ever, but he's also one heck of a dancer. He doesn't quite have the "shimmy" of his instructor, but my guess is that that will come in time.

shelley said...

He he Erika - I knew Jeremy had gotten you that shirt and that you were going to LOVE it! You should have heard him talking about it - he was so proud of himself for picking it out. As well he should be, since it is gorgeous! Congrats on the one year!

Natalie said...

Congrats again! You guys are such a cute and awesome couple! I love PF Changs too. Good choice! And the picnic in the park is so adorable! Good job Jeremy!

jax from the harmon squad said...

Woo Hoo! One year already! We can't believe we missed out on the dancing! We'll just have to have everyone over when all our craziness ends so we can get in on it.

Erika said...

Shelley!!! You knew he got me that shirt:) Ha! I guess he had to check his skills with my friend to make sure he got it right, huh.

Year one has been great and I year two has gotten off to an excellent start!

andrea said...

I think I need to take Jeremy with me next time I go clothes shopping. He has got great taste!

I'm a big PF Chang's fan, too. Mmmmm....lettuce wraps.

Glad you didn't have to roast to death in the gardens for the anniversary picnic. :)