Tuesday, May 27, 2008

J's Weekend Without Erks

For Memorial Day weekend, Erks had to go away.
J was sad.


No matter what he did, He just wasn't happy allllll weekend.


Playing video games, he was sad.


Eating NY Strip and corn on the cob, he was sad.
(Although it did help a little.)


Reading books, he was sad.


Even sleeping with the penguins, he was sad.


But, finally Erks got home!!!!!
(Acutally quite a bit earlier than she was posed to!)


We made it in time for a cookout with friends and everything was alllllllllllllriiiiiiiight!


I love my Erks.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Ah ha ha. This post cracked me up!

jax from the harmon squad said...

You are so funny! I love that you took the time to take pictures doing your various activities without Erika.

shelley said...

hahahahaha! did ben take these "sad" pics? sleeping with the penguins - classic. i think the reason you are smiling like a fool in that picture is more to do with the grilling and less to do with erika. oh ok - all about erika (but still a slight percentage dedicated to grilling!).

benjiman miles said...

i didn't know anything about it, this cracks me up too! looking back, i suppose he was incredibly melancholy all weekend without erika, but he endured his misery with dignity and discretion.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, I took everything as self portraits. Just an idea I had.