Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nursey Ryhmes

So just a quick note on how dorky or just darn cute J and I are now that we are preparing for parenthood.


My mother-in-law got me a nursery rhyme CD to play for the baby for Mother's Day and so I decided that I would start listening to it so I could sing to her on the way to work. It was really fun and the songs are really jazzy...ha! Being the dancer that I am I could totally see a group of 3 year old kids doing a acrobatic/dance routine to the version of Humpty Dumpty on the CD. Anyway, J and I were on our way to our friend's house for dinner Tuesday night when I thought I would let him listen also and it was fun times from there. Both of us went crazy singing parts and dancing! I am sure that the people in the cars next to us were wondering what was wrong with us, but we didn't care:) It was all for the baby!

Sooo...

I just wanted to share this moment because it's is one of the many reasons I love my husband so much. He allows me to be silly and he joins in the silliness with me and it makes for lots of laughter in our home. I'm sure when the baby gets here she's going to get a kick out of her mommy and daddy because we can be downright dorky sometimes:)

Toodles!

5 comments:

andrea said...

Yay for embracing your dorkiness! A saying that is heard often around our home: "We are such nerds." :)

Natalie said...

I love you guys! You totally crack me up!

carrie said...

i love it! you guys are great!
-bigger

jax from the harmon squad said...

What would life be like without some dorkiness?

Anonymous said...

hun that gr88888888 2 no that you and ur hubby 2 can make the best our of the nursey Ryhmes and ur Mia will Love her dorky parents.All the best guys.