Friday, September 18, 2009

Some pictures...

So DD and I have been hanging out and having some "us" time before baby #2 comes to play too. It's been so fun seeing her grow, learn, and become a little person. She's my everything (next to her daddy) and I love her so!


First trip to story time:)


Cute rain shoes a friend gave to DD


First time at Joy School. She learned about her colors!


Being a silly girl at the library:)


Lookin' cute in her dress. J loves this picture!


Lookin' like a big girl at the playground


I love this picture for some reason! I love them all though!


My baby girl. I love you!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the zebra boots! She is so adorable and I love her SO MUCH! Mwah! Love, Aunt Honey

Holmes Home said...

I just love these pictures! She had changed sooo much and it kills me that I've had to miss it all. Just give her kisses and let her know that her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Alaska love her!

Natalie said...

What a sweet little girl! She isn't too old for Finley is she?

carrie said...

She is so ADORABLE!! I need to give her a sqeeze. Good thing Sunday is only in a couple days. Ü

carrie said...

And, I'm so glad you are enjoying your time with just the two of you. You are a good mom!

andrea said...

Caroline and I are so glad that we've been able to hang out with you and Mia more lately! That last pic is my fave. :)

Sawyers Family said...

We loved having Mia over for "school"! Can't wait for next time!

Erika said...

Thanks for all of the sweet comments:)

Love to her aunties:)

Andrea - the last pic is the one I stare at these days for minutes on end and I have also enjoyed our time:)

Natalie - They will be in the same grade so it would balance out nicely...so no she's not to old for him;) Ha!!!

jax from the harmon squad said...

She is WAY TOO CUTE!! I love her stealing my water bottles so I can steal her for a couple minutes:)