Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We are so blessed to have family in town so we still got to have the two Thanksgiving meals we're accustomed to:) We figured it was not the best thing to take a four day old out around lots of people, but we really wanted the food because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Candy and Rick came over and brought us lunch and hung out for a bit. Then later on that afternoon my mom brought dinner and took DD to visit with my family. It was a wonderful day! We still got to see some family, eat really good food, and relax.


4 comments:

andrea said...

I can't believe she's four days old. She does not look like a newborn. She's going to be keeping up with Mia before we know it. :)

Natalie said...

she is sooo cute and big! Way to go Erika!

Marti Family said...

She is sooo lovely! I just love all that hair!! What a beauty! Good work you two!

Marti Family said...

She is sooo lovely! I just love all that hair!! What a beauty! Good work you two!