Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm 30!!!

So today is the big 3-0 for me so I wanted to post 10 things that I want to accomplish this year:

1. Starting date night with my sexy husband;)
2. Getting back into shape with a consistent workout plan.
3. Working on having FHE every Monday night.
4. Taking better care of my hair.
5. ACTIVELY LOOKING for opportunities to serve others.
6. Adding some classics to my reading list.
7. Drinking more water!
8. Making up my bed everyday (strange, yes, but I'm telling you when I do that first thing, the day is more productive).
9. I want to do Christmas shopping throughout the year so that I don't feel like we go broke trying to have a decent Christmas.
10. Having relaxation time for me everyday.

So there it is. These are the things I want to focus on this year. Wish me luck:)

4 comments:

carrie said...

Good Luck! You can do it! No doubts! I like that list, there are a lot of good things on there I want to add to my list.

Natalie said...

Those are some great goals/ideas! I might steal some of them.

A Hunter said...

Happy day-late Birthday! Those sound like good goals! And more importantly, mostly attainable! Good luck!

Sawyers Family said...

Happy Birthday...you're smack dab in between your two girls! How fun! Hope you had a great day and you can do those goals!